Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
How GSA's Integrations can help in acquisitions
Tuesday - 8/30/2011, 5:56pm EDT
Federal News Radio's Jason Miller's talks to Houston Taylor, Assistant Commissioner for the Office of Acquisition Management at the General Services Administration, about the agency's new contracting vehicle called Integrations.
According to GSA's website:
GSA's Federal Acquisition Service (FAS) is developing a next generation contract vehicle for complex, integrated Professional Services with an equal or ancillary Information Technology (IT) component. The vehicle will be designed to address agencies' needs for professional service requirements that:
- Span multiple professional service disciplines.
- Require flexibility for all contract type task orders and other direct costs at the task order level.
- Are difficult to specify or quantify prior to award.
- Create an environment of elevated risk due to their unanticipated nature.