Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
How GSA's Integrations can help in acquisitions
Tuesday - 8/30/2011, 5:56pm EDT
Federal News Radio's Jason Miller's talks to Houston Taylor, Assistant Commissioner for the Office of Acquisition Management at the General Services Administration, about the agency's new contracting vehicle called Integrations.
According to GSA's website:
GSA's Federal Acquisition Service (FAS) is developing a next generation contract vehicle for complex, integrated Professional Services with an equal or ancillary Information Technology (IT) component. The vehicle will be designed to address agencies' needs for professional service requirements that:
- Span multiple professional service disciplines.
- Require flexibility for all contract type task orders and other direct costs at the task order level.
- Are difficult to specify or quantify prior to award.
- Create an environment of elevated risk due to their unanticipated nature.