Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
NLRB documents subpoenaed in suit against Boeing
Wednesday - 8/10/2011, 10:27am EDT
The government has attempted to stop Boeing from building a new airplane factory in South Carolina, because it claims the company is punishing its unionized workforce by expanding into a "right-to-work" state. Boeing has vigorously disputed that claim.
Now, Congressman Darrell Issa has subpoenaed documents from the NLRB about the case.
Kevin Bogardus, a reporter with The Hill newspaper, joined the Federal Drive to discuss the latest legal twists and turns of the case.
Bogardus said the case, currently in the discovery phase, would likely continue for months — if not years.