Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Reporters' Roundup: DoD bottom line will look very different
Monday - 7/18/2011, 7:54pm EDT
Defense acquisition leaders have told industry leaders that driving cost out of DoD contracts requires a partnership with vendors. But that doesn't necessarily mean that doing business with the Pentagon will become less profitable.
The bottom line, according to Frank Kendall, the principal deputy undersecretary for acquisition, is that the next few years of DoD spending will look very different from the last ten.
Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu will have the full story tomorrow on the Federal Drive.