Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Defense Acquisition University president reflects on changes
Monday - 8/16/2010, 4:30pm EDT
Just how much has the acquisition workforce changed in the last 50 years?
One man knows, and shares his knowledge with the DorobekInsider.
Frank Anderson is president of the Defense Acquisition University.
At the end of the month he will be stepping down after 48 years of service -- and is leaving behind a legacy of innovation.
He tells us more about what's changed with federal acquisition over the years, and what the future might hold.