Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
GSA combines offices of acquisition, govermentwide policy
Tuesday - 8/11/2009, 7:10pm EDT
Originally part of that Office, the Office of Acquisition Policy was renamed the Office of the Chief Acquisition Officer when they were separated in July 2004.
GSA Acting Administrator Paul F. Prouty says in a press release that both offices share a common mission, which they will better be able to fulfill under combined leadership.
GSA has named Michael Robertson as Associate Administrator of the reunited Office of Governmentwide Policy.
Robertson has served as GSA's White House liaison since March.
Read more: DorobekInsider
(Copyright 2009 by FederalNewsRadio.com. All Rights Reserved.)