Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
What is a Presidential Innovation Fellow?
Tuesday - 4/1/2014, 4:00am EDT
Over the past two years, 61 talented and diverse individuals from the private sector teamed up with federal agencies to develop solutions like these to some of the nation's toughest challenges.
After marked success in the first two rounds, the Presidential Innovation Fellows program is now accepting applications for Round 3 until April 7, 2014. Round 1 of the program launched in August 2012 with five projects. Round 2 launched in June 2013 with 10 projects and is currently ongoing.
Federal News Radio's three-day special report, "Solving Our Nation's Toughest Challenges: The Presidential Innovation Fellows," takes a behind-the-scenes look at the fellows program, learns some of the greatest success stories from rounds 1 and 2 and looks forward to future rounds of the program.
Watch the video below to learn about the Presidential Innovation Fellows, and visit our special report page for more exclusive content on the program.
MORE FROM THE SPECIAL REPORT, SOLVING OUR NATION'S TOUGHEST CHALLENGES: THE PRESIDENTIAL INNOVATION FELLOWS