Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
In Depth Show Blog - October 22, 2013
Tuesday - 10/22/2013, 5:26pm EDT
Senior Vice President and General Manager
The biggest federal event of the year opens in less than a week. ACT-IAC hosts the Executive Leadership Conference in Williamsburg, Va., starting Sunday evening. Paul Strasser is senior vice president and general manager at DRC and co-chair of this year's ELC.
Federally Employed Women
The shutdown is over, but figuring out the impact is just starting. Federally Employed Women is digging into what happened and why.
Federal News Radio
Today is launch day for the National Institute of Standards and Technology's cyber framework for critical infrastructure providers. But now the real work begins. NIST must move from its role of bringing people to together to one of persuader so companies will see the benefits of the framework. Federal News Radio's executive editor Jason Miller is here with details of the framework and what NIST must do next.
Allen Federal Business Partners
Choosing your partners is one of the most important decisions you'll make. The criteria you use to choose them will shape where your business goes. Larry Allen, president of Allen Federal Business Partners, is writing about choosing partners in his Week Ahead newsletter.
Also on the Show:
- Defence Ministers discuss ways to enhance NATO forces training,
- Hagel in Brussels for NATO Defense Meetings (DoD)
on nonfarm payrolls by industry sector and selected industry detail (BLS)
Republicans press OMB for details on its oversight of Healthcare.gov
(Federal News Radio)
- Smithsonian faces $65M cut in Congress' budget (Federal News Radio)