Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Open season - AETNA Insurance
Monday - 10/21/2013, 6:17pm EDT
Bernatavitz's appearance kicks off a series of weekly shows devoted to the range of health insurance plans avilable to feds during during Open Season.
Aetna's plan choices for its members include an HMO option, which comes with dental and vision coverage, and a CDHP (consumer-driven health plan) option that includes a health fund which helps pay for out-of-pocket expenses.
Preventive care is covered at 100% while using in-network doctors, as well as an HDHP (high deductible health plan) option and a value plan that rewards healthy behavior and making positive changes to one's lifestyle.
Gym memberships are available at discount costs, weight-loss programs and smoking cessation plans are covered, and health coaching resources are also available.