Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
House committee to hold hearing on marathon attack
Wednesday - 5/1/2013, 6:18pm EDT
WASHINGTON (AP) -- A House committee will hold a hearing next week on the bombing at the Boston Marathon that killed three and wounded more than 200 others.
Boston Police Commissioner Ed Davis is among those invited to testify at the hearing, to be held on May 9 by the House Homeland Security Committee.
The panel's chairman, Texas Republican Rep. Michael McCaul, says the session will be the first in a series of hearings looking at the ways federal, state and local officials communicated with their counterparts at other agencies regarding the bombing suspects before and following the event.
McCaul says the marathon bombing was an attack by radical Islamist terrorists.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.