Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
In Depth Show Blog - March 20
Wednesday - 3/20/2013, 7:24pm EDT
Wednesdays at 3 p.m.
With the 10th anniversary of the start of the war in Iraq this week, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Martin Dempsey reflected on the war as well as current and future challenges in the Gulf region in a Center for Strategic and International Studies event.
Click here for more.
Chief Administrative Officer for Public Institutions
Jones Lang LaSalle
A freeze is on for your agency's real-estate footprint. The Office of Management and Budget says your agency has to offset any expansion of office space with an excess property reduction. Chris Roth, chief administrative officer for public institutions at Jones Lang LaSalle, joins In Depth to discuss the new guidance.
Agencies forced to freeze office space footprint (related story)
CQ Roll Call Daily Briefing
A plan to fund your agency for the rest of fiscal 2013 passed the Senate today. Tomorrow it's supposed to be the House's turn. David Hawkings, editor of CQ Roll Call's Daily Briefing, joins In Depth to discuss what happens next with the bill.
Also on the show:
From Our Reporters:
- Jason Miller on major changes to how federal agencies oversee and manage information technology from the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee. The committee passed the Federal IT Acquisition Reform Act Wednesday along with 11 other bills. (Click here to read his report)
- DoD Reporter Jared Serbu on the growing backlog of disability claims at the Veterans Affairs Department. (Click here to read his report).
Cybersecurity and Defense News: