Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
In Depth interviews - March 12
Tuesday - 3/12/2013, 8:49pm EDT
Chief Research Analyst
Cyber policy at Federal agencies may be different than cyber reality. The Office of Management and Budget's update on cyber realities at your agency is out. Richard Stiennon, chief research analyst at IT-Harvest, joins In Depth to discuss the FISMA report update.
982nd Training Group
Great teachers need both talent and good training. To save money, the Air Force is taking teacher training courses out of the classroom. Col. Pete Markle, commander of the 982nd Training Group, joins In Depth to discuss the innovative teaching idea.
Innovative teaching idea saves Air Force $1.1 million (related story)
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.
A new update on implementation of the E-government Act is out from the Office of Management and Budget. The report says it's different this year than in the past. Tim Young, senior manager at Deloitte Consulting and former deputy administrator at the Office of Management and Budget, joins In Depth to discuss how agencies are doing when it comes to the E-Gov Act.
Also on the show: