Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
In Depth interviews - March 8
Friday - 3/8/2013, 7:25pm EST
Senior Benefits Director
National Institute of Transition Planning
How you manage your retirement contributions during the sunset of your federal career depends on what kind of retiree you want to be. Tammy Flanagan , senior benefits director at the National Institute of Transition Planning, joins In Depth to discuss the three types of federal retirees.
Cliff Divers, Worker Bees and Retirees in Training (related link)
Straus Military Reform Project
Production delays with the F-35 program range from engine fires to faulty weapon systems. But the real problem with the F-35 might have nothing to do with its design. Lee Gaillard is a contributor to the Straus Military Reform Project. He joins In Depth a complete breakdown of all the problems with the F-35.
When Money is No Object: the Strange Saga of the F-35 (related link)
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.
Former Assistant Secretary
A career of service in the defense field is earning an award for Carolyn Becraft. She's the former assistant secretary of the Navy for Manpower and Reserve Affairs. She will receive the Service to the Flag Award from Women in Defense on Sunday. She says things are different for women in the defense field today than they were when she was at Navy.
Also on the show:
Reserve activates cyberspace operations group (Air Force)