Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
In Depth interviews - Feb. 8
Friday - 2/8/2013, 9:33pm EST
Senior Benefits Director
National Institute of Transition Planning
Tax season is here. Tammy Flanagan, senior benefits director for the National Institute of Transition Planning, joins In Depth to discuss a couple of to-do lists to keep you financially healthy.
Information Technology and Innovation Foundation
A formative document in cyber policy and opinion is getting an overhaul. Daniel Castro is senior analyst at the Information Technology and Innovation Foundation and main author of "The Declaration of the Interdependence of Cyberspace." He joined In Depth to discuss why now is the time for an update.
A Declaration of the Interdependence of Cyberspace (related link)
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.
Centre Consulting and the Federal Contracting Institute
The Department of Veterans Affairs is handing out some awards. But they are not the kind you might think. They're giving out prizes for applications developers.
Also on the show: