Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
In Depth interviews - Feb. 8
Friday - 2/8/2013, 9:33pm EST
Senior Benefits Director
National Institute of Transition Planning
Tax season is here. Tammy Flanagan, senior benefits director for the National Institute of Transition Planning, joins In Depth to discuss a couple of to-do lists to keep you financially healthy.
Information Technology and Innovation Foundation
A formative document in cyber policy and opinion is getting an overhaul. Daniel Castro is senior analyst at the Information Technology and Innovation Foundation and main author of "The Declaration of the Interdependence of Cyberspace." He joined In Depth to discuss why now is the time for an update.
A Declaration of the Interdependence of Cyberspace (related link)
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.
Centre Consulting and the Federal Contracting Institute
The Department of Veterans Affairs is handing out some awards. But they are not the kind you might think. They're giving out prizes for applications developers.
Also on the show: