Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
In Depth interviews - Feb. 7
Thursday - 2/7/2013, 8:51pm EST
This is the In Depth show blog. Here you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Government Relations Director
Uniformed military personnel will see a smaller pay raise then they were expecting in 2014. Steve Strobridge, director of government relations for the Military Officers Association of America, joins In Depth to discuss other benefits the Pentagon is planning to retain.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.
Sequestration will have a huge impact on federal agencies. But contractors are also bracing for a bumpy ride too. Your company can make the ride a little easier with some strategic planning. Randy Garber, a partner at A.T. Kearney, joins In Depth to discuss how contractors are preparing for sequestration.
Also on the show: