Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
In Depth interviews - Feb. 7
Thursday - 2/7/2013, 8:51pm EST
This is the In Depth show blog. Here you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Government Relations Director
Uniformed military personnel will see a smaller pay raise then they were expecting in 2014. Steve Strobridge, director of government relations for the Military Officers Association of America, joins In Depth to discuss other benefits the Pentagon is planning to retain.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.
Sequestration will have a huge impact on federal agencies. But contractors are also bracing for a bumpy ride too. Your company can make the ride a little easier with some strategic planning. Randy Garber, a partner at A.T. Kearney, joins In Depth to discuss how contractors are preparing for sequestration.
Also on the show: