Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
In Depth interviews - Feb. 5
Tuesday - 2/5/2013, 8:48pm EST
Lohfeld Consulting Group
As budgets get tighter, you will need to hold onto the contracts you've already got. Bob Lohfeld, CEO of Lohfeld Consulting Group, joins In Depth with four strategies that can kill your company's recompete bid.
4 strategies that can kill your recompete (related link)
Director of the Cyber State Initiative
The Energy Department is recovering from a data breach that exposed personal information to hackers. The FBI believes the intruders also wanted to lay the groundwork for future attacks on classified information. Jason Healey, director of the Cyber Statecraft Initiative at the Atlantic Council, joins In Depth to discuss the cyber threats federal agencies face.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.
More of your agency's customers than ever are getting scared of you. The Pew Research Center finds more Americans than ever agree with the statement "the federal government threatens their personal rights and freedoms." Tom Shoop, editor-in-chief of Government Executive, joins In Depth to discuss why Uncle Sam has such a bad rep.
Record numbers feel threatened by government (related link)
Also on the show: