Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
In Depth interviews - Jan. 29
Tuesday - 1/29/2013, 8:37pm EST
Director of Housing and Demographic Analysis
Department of Housing and Urban Development
This summer the Department of Housing and Urban Development is getting behind the American Housing Survey. That survey, a collaboration with the Census Bureau, tracks changes in the national housing market. Shawn Bucholtz, director of Housing and Demographic Analysis at the Department of Housing and Urban Development, joins In Depth to discuss how HUD and Census put the survey together.
IT Program Manager, SNAP Program
As your agency's budget gets tighter, the pressure to succeed gets heavier. Jonathan Benett, IT Program Manager for the SNAP Program at the Agriculture Department of Agriculture, participated in a panel Francis moderated for AFFIRM about the performance culture in government. Benett says the keys to successful project management aren't the things most people think of first.
A new report from the Defense Department Inspector General's office includes some pretty "shocking" findings: good news for an agency's ethics program.
Tom Shoop, editor-in-chief at Government Executive magazine, joins In Depth to discuss why the good news is likely to get buried.
An IG Report So Shocking You'll Never Read About It (related link)
Also on the show:
Hackers take over sentencing commission website(Federal News Radio)
DoD's plans to boost cyber workforce could hit snags (Federal News Radio)