Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
In Depth interviews - Jan. 25
Friday - 1/25/2013, 8:07pm EST
Senior Fellow and Associate Partner
IBM Center for the Business of Government
Your agency needs to do five things to get with the times. John Kamensky, senior fellow and associate partner at the IBM Center for the Business of Government, joins In Depth with tips for how agencies can change to be more agile.
5 Ways Government Must Change To Be More Agile (related link)
Senior Benefits Director
National Institute of Transition Planning
Your retirement plan may accelerate thanks to a secret benefit your colleagues may not be paying attention to. Tammy Flanagan, senior benefits director for the National Institute of Transition Planning, joins In Depth to discuss what you need to know about the FERS supplement.
Your agency is likely figuring out the logistics and management pieces of a bring-your-own-device strategy. But the security piece is probably proving to be the more elusive of the two. Richard Hoffman, owner of Geomancy Consulting and a former federal IT official and contractor, joins In Depth to discuss some lessons learned from BYOD policies.
Close The BYOD Security Hole (related link)
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.
Also on the show:
Pentagon Solutions: DoD faces many layers of budget challenges (Federal News Radio)