Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
In Depth interviews - Jan. 25
Friday - 1/25/2013, 8:07pm EST
Senior Fellow and Associate Partner
IBM Center for the Business of Government
Your agency needs to do five things to get with the times. John Kamensky, senior fellow and associate partner at the IBM Center for the Business of Government, joins In Depth with tips for how agencies can change to be more agile.
5 Ways Government Must Change To Be More Agile (related link)
Senior Benefits Director
National Institute of Transition Planning
Your retirement plan may accelerate thanks to a secret benefit your colleagues may not be paying attention to. Tammy Flanagan, senior benefits director for the National Institute of Transition Planning, joins In Depth to discuss what you need to know about the FERS supplement.
Your agency is likely figuring out the logistics and management pieces of a bring-your-own-device strategy. But the security piece is probably proving to be the more elusive of the two. Richard Hoffman, owner of Geomancy Consulting and a former federal IT official and contractor, joins In Depth to discuss some lessons learned from BYOD policies.
Close The BYOD Security Hole (related link)
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.
Also on the show:
Pentagon Solutions: DoD faces many layers of budget challenges (Federal News Radio)