Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
ASI Government's Kymm McCabe on big data, acquisition
Friday - 1/18/2013, 2:44pm EST
From McCabe's official bio:
|Kymm McCabe is President and Chief Executive Officer of ASI Government (ASI). Prior to ASI, Ms. McCabe's extensive career in management and consulting included working with more than 60 major U.S. corporations and public sector clients in the areas of business transformation, strategic planning, performance management and measurement, organizational development, and strategic communications. She has delivered business strategy and management consulting to the U.S. Federal government, foreign governments and Fortune 500 companies worldwide.
Prior to ASI, Ms. McCabe served as a senior executive in the role of Acting Deputy Director of the Office of Business Transformation (OBT) in the Headquarters, Department of the Army which is responsible for leading the Army's business transformation and business operations improvement. Previously, Ms. McCabe was the Deputy Director of the Enterprise Task Force (ETF) supporting the Under Secretary of the Army (USA)/Chief Management Officer (CMO) in facilitating Institutional Adaptation efforts aimed at improving Army Force Generation, embracing enterprise management, and reforming the Army's resources and requirements processes. In this role, Ms. McCabe was charged with supporting the Director and senior Army leadership, coordinating with OSD, as well as guiding transformation content, programs (including the Army's Lean Six Sigma program), and OBT staff and activities as it led the Army through this enterprise-wide change effort.
Previously, Ms. McCabe was a Senior Vice President of ICF International (ICFI) and charged as a leader of the Enterprise Strategy Consulting business unit. Prior to her tenure at ICFI, Ms. McCabe was President and CEO of Advanced Performance Consulting Group, Inc. (APCG) which was acquired by ICF International and successfully integrated in January, 2007. Ms. McCabe established APCG in 1998 with a goal to serve the public sector and to provide a diverse environment where seasoned professionals could provide high-end, high-impact strategic consulting and achieve work/life balance. In 2004, APCG presented at number 20 on the prestigious Washington Technology "Fast 50" list and subsequently posted at number 19 for the 2005 edition. APCG consultants continue to enjoy solid reputations as top strategic services providers in strategy, performance management, strategic communications, human capital, and transformational change. APCG served clients such as the Office of Management and Budget, Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Navy, Department of Defense Office of the Secretary of Defense, Business Transformation Agency, National Institutes of Health, Department of Commerce, Department of Treasury, and numerous other Federal and private sector entities.
Prior to APCG, Ms. McCabe served as a Research Advisor and Senior Strategy Consultant with Don Tapscott's Strategy Research and Consulting Firm, Digital 4Sight (previously the Alliance for Converging Technologies), where she consulted with Fortune 500 companies on digital strategy and performance management, and participated in the groundbreaking supply chain research, "Customer Fulfillment in the Digital Economy: Beyond Supply Chains," which was subsequently published.
Earlier in her career, Ms. McCabe co-managed EDS' Government Consulting Services Performance Management business unit and developed the EDS performance management methodology and performance measurement framework. She was also the successful owner of a management consulting firm in California working with notable clients such as The Wolfgang Puck Food Company and Brandon International.
Ms. McCabe is widely sought to speak on topics of business transformation, organizational performance management, and strategic planning. Recently, she presented transformation and enterprise management concepts at ICAF and the War College, was a presenter at both e-Gov and e-Gov Enterprise Architecture Conference, and was the 2003 winner of WIT's Entrepreneur Leader award.
Ms. McCabe holds an MPA with a dual emphasis in Business Strategy and Organizational Behavior from the University of Southern California and a BA in Ethics and Public Policy from the University of California, Santa Barbara.