Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Dodd-Frank lawsuits and inauguration funding
Thursday - 1/17/2013, 5:08pm EST
This week on Bloomberg Government's Capital Impact show hosted by Allen Scott:
- Industry groups are turning to the courts after unsuccessful attempts to overturn Dodd-Frank regulations through the congressional process. With two recent legal success stories, will there be more on the horizon changing the landscape of Dodd-Frank? Senior Finance Policy Analyst Cady North joins us to discuss the implications.
- The Presidential Inauguration is days away and with events and parades and parties planned all over the city it leads us to the question, "Who's paying for all of this?" Bloomberg Government Data Analyst Dr. Peter Brusoe follows the money as we discuss inauguration financing.
Articles from BGov.com require a subscription.
||Peter Brusoe Peter Brusoe is a campaign finance data analyst for Bloomberg Government. Before joining Bloomberg he was a research associate with the Campaign Finance Institute where he co-authored a number of studies examining the confluence of campaign finance law and contributions. He received a B.A. in History and Political Science from the University at Albany, SUNY, an M.A. in Political Science from the Nelson A. Rockefeller College of Public Affairs and policy and a Ph.D. in political science from American University.|
||Cady North is a finance policy analyst with Bloomberg Government. She joined Bloomberg Government from Financial Executives International, where she was senior manager of government affairs. North has a B.A. in government from the University of Texas at Austin.|
||Allen Scott (moderator) specializes in customer on boarding and training at Bloomberg Government. Allen previously worked at Arbitron, Inc. where he served in a variety of roles from customer service to sales operations manager. Prior to Arbitron, Allen worked in radio for several years in the Washington and Baltimore areas. Most recently he spent six years at 99.1 HFS as co-host and news director.|