Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
In Depth interviews - Jan. 3
Thursday - 1/3/2013, 5:59pm EST
National Vice President of Corporate Development
Cherreka Montgomery, national vice president of corporate development at SAP National Security Services and a veteran of the Office of the Director of the National Intelligence, joins In Depth to discuss the biggest employee-performance hurdles faced by the intelligence community.
Senior Benefits Director
National Institute of Transition Planning
For some of your colleagues, the dawn of the new year is also the end of the line. But choosing your last day at the office takes a little planning, according to Tammy Flanagan, senior benefits director for the National Institute of Transition Planning.
Director of Research
Alan Paller, the director of research at the SANS Institute, says the most important priority for technology managers this year should be balancing the government's cybersecurity pay scales.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.
Co-founder/Executive Vice President
Strategic sourcing is still causing some heartburn at agencies across government. But Steve Charles, co-founder and executive vice president of immixGroup, says strategic sourcing is going to have a breakthrough year in 2013.
Chief Technology Officer
Veterans Affairs Department
The Veterans Affairs Department wants a new way to provide outpatient care and ambulances for veterans. So the agency is turning it into a contest through Challenge.gov.
Also on the show:
Senate Confirms Clarke as Air National Guard Chief (American Forces Press Service)
Panetta allows general to retire as 3-star (Associated Press)