Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Federal Drive Interviews -- Dec. 26, 2012
Wednesday - 12/26/2012, 1:16pm EST
Military Officers Association of America
Troops returning from war have to overcome some pretty big hurdles before fully adjusting to life at home. Most concerning is how military personnel are being taken care of mentally, physically and financially.
Government Accountability Project
The president has signed the Whistleblower Protection Enhancement Act, a bill that took years to get through Congress. The new law gives federal workers more protection when reporting corruption and wrongdoing. The Government Accountability Project has been pushing for this law for well over a decade.
The Hill Newspaper
President Barack Obama is on his way back to Washington today to continue fiscal cliff talks with Congress. All eyes are turning to the Senate now, after House Speaker John Boehner withdrew his "Plan B" before a vote.
dean of the School of Public Policy
University of Maryland
When you think of what happened this year with regards to the federal government, you can't help but think of sequestration. It hasn't even happened, yet it has cast a shadow over nearly every conversation federal managers have. But Don Kettl, dean of the school of Public Policy at the University of Maryland, has a tip for us: There are other developments that could shape the federal workforce in 2013.
MORE FROM THE FEDERAL DRIVE
Double-digit increase in reported sexual assaults at military academies
- Army teams going to Africa as terror threat grows