Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
In Depth interviews - November 5
Monday - 11/5/2012, 7:58pm EST
This is the In Depth show blog. Here you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Christine Saum — Director of the Urban Design and Plan Review Division, National Capital Planning Commission
Master plans ... comprehensive plans... Adaption planning... It all sounds like something a group of bank robbers would talk about in a movie. But it's just the parlance of the National Capital Planning Commission.
Christine Saum, the director of the Urban Design and Plan Review Division at the NCPC, joins In Depth to discuss why the federal landscape is about to undergo some big changes — literally.
Ken Herbert — Analyst, Imperial Capital LLC
The threat of sequestration and an overall push to shrink the federal budget is having an effect on the bottom line at contracting companies.
But some companies are finding ways to make the most of the situation, according to Ken Herbert, an analyst at Imperial Capital.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.
David Maurer — Director of Homeland Security and Justice Issues, Government Accountability Office
The Homeland Security Department is still having problems with keeping up morale at the workplace. And those shortcomings are keeping the agency on the Government Accountability Office's high risk list.
David Maurer, director of Homeland Security and Justice Issues at GAO, joins In Depth to discuss how the morale problem factors into the agency's place on the high-risk list.
Niels Lesniewski — Staff Writer, Roll Call
Tomorrow's elections have the potential to change the way your agency operates pretty dramatically. And a handful of congressional elections may impact your agency as much as the race for the White House.
Niels Lesniewski joins In Depth to discuss what committee leadership changes.
Committee leadership changes likely after election (related story)
Also on the show:
Following Sandy, DHS seeks security 'Cyber Reserve' (CSO Online)