Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Exceptional Software Strategies' Ray Bowen demystifies the cloud
Thursday - 10/25/2012, 6:33pm EDT
Ray Bowen, the president and CEO of Exceptional Software Strategies, joins Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to demystify cloud computing.
From Bowen's official bio:
|Mr. Bowen has worked in the Defense Contractor Industry for more than two decades. He joined with a former colleague, Paul Stasko, to found an independent consulting firm. Within a few years, that firm became Exceptional Software Strategies, Inc. Under Mr. Bowen's leadership, Exceptional has sustained yearly growth in the area's highly competitive IT market - it expanded from the two founders in 1996 to a company with multiple contracts across the intelligence community. Exceptional is now ranked in the top 10 largest minority-owned businesses in the Baltimore area.
Mr. Bowen holds a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science from the University of Maryland, and received his Certified Information Systems Security Professional certification from the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium.