Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Agile software development
Tuesday - 8/7/2012, 11:15pm EDT
Kundra mentioned developing software in terms of "chunks."
Today's interview highlights this flexible way of software development.
Host John Gilroy will be joined by two experts of agile software development, Bob Payne, vice president of Enterprise Agile Consulting at LitheSpeed, and Nathaniel Cadwell, Agile coach and owner at LiftHand, LLC.
Federal IT professionals are curious about changing to a modular approach and seek information on how to acquire software using an agile framework.
During today's program, Payne and Cadwell will discuss how agile software development can be applied specifically to federal projects.
They will talk about terms like "Sprints" and "Product Backlogs."
The focus of the interview is to give listeners information about ways to learn more at an event in October called Agile DC.
They expect over 500 people to attend to get face-to-face knowledge about changing from a traditional "waterfall" method