Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Deltek CEO discusses purchase of Input
Monday - 10/11/2010, 4:22pm EDT
Included in this discussion are the multiple acquisitions by and growth of Deltek since Parker joined in 2005, not the least of which is the recent acquisition of Input, the leading government IT contract tracking and advisory firm.
Other topics include Deltek's program and project management software and the multiple markets served by the software.
Parker discussed the problems being faced by government contractors. He indicated that the acquisitions and the expanding Deltek service to the government contracting community are only just beginning.