Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Learn more about your TSP
Monday - 10/7/2013, 7:43pm EDT
Topics will include:
- How have the furlough days affected participant's TSP accounts?
- How does the TSP keeps the administrative expenses so low?
- Has the 3-year pay freeze had any correlation with TSP Participation?
- We have seen some of the various YouTube videos available regarding the TSP, what other new ways are you trying to reach out to people?
- We noted transfers out of the F and G Funds in July at the same time there were increased thransfers into the S and L Funds, is that a result of participant diversification?
- How many participants are receiving a monthly distribution from the TSP?
- Are there any big changes on the table for the TSP in Congress?
- Studies show that the TSP has an overall satisfaction rating of 86%. What do you attribute this high rating?
- What enhancements for the program is the board currently considering? What restrictions are they considering?
- Will any of the fund managers be up for competitive bidding this year or next?
- When taking monthly distributions will there be an opportunity to change the monthly amounts twice a year?
Have questions for our guests? Please email them before the show to ForYourBenefit@nitpinc.com, or call into the show when the phone lines are open: 202-465-3080