Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
What creates the need for insurance (with a focus on life insurance)
Monday - 9/23/2013, 1:29pm EDT
- How can one project how much life insurance is enough?
- During phases of one's career, what is most attractive: term insurance? whole life? universal life?
- What are the distinguishing factors of each?
- What is an "umbrella" policy and why should it be considered?
- While the need for homeowner's insurance is standard; should personal assets in the home be covered as well?
No matter where you are in your federal career — just-hired, mid-career, or nearing retirement — this is a show that you should hear. Find out if you're covered to protect losses, to protect your loved ones, to send your children to college.