Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Phased retirement - the bottom line
Monday - 7/1/2013, 10:05pm EDT
The article generated a significant number of emailed questions that Tammy discusses.
- Who's eligible for phased retirement?
- How do I apply for phased retirement?
- What happens to my annuity during phased retirement?
- What happens to my annuity once I fully retire?
In the last third of the show Leins and Flanagan also discuss the effect of last week's Supreme Court rulings on the ability of legally married same-sex couples, at least one of whom works for the federal government, to now report a status change in their eligibility for employee benefits.