Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Are happy days here again for the TSP?
Wednesday - 1/9/2013, 7:07pm EST
The C Fund is up 16 percent, the S Fund is up 18 percent and the I Fund is up almost 19 percent.
Does that mean happy days are here again?
Or does the nation's unsolved financial problems mean it's going to be a rough up-and-down year?
Stein will discuss whether the TSP need more investment diversity — like a gold fund, REITs or green funds — or whether the current mix good enough.
Later in the show Federal Times reporters Stephen Losey and Sean Reilly will talk about the possibility of a government shutdown, employee furloughs, the last-minute congressional decision to do nothing, the retirement "tsunami', and why they think the government's flex-schedule program has flopped.
Have a question for financial planner Arthur Stein? Contact him via email or phone (301) 377-9407.