Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
TSP restarts transaction processing after Sandy
Wednesday - 10/31/2012, 10:22am EDT
According to the TSP website, "Any transactions received after 12:00 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 26, will be processed as of the close of business on the day the market reopens which is currently anticipated to be Wednesday (Oct. 31) at Wednesday's closing share prices."
The New York Stock Exchange is reopening Wednesday at the normal start time of 9:30 a.m., although power is still out in much of downtown Manhattan. New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg will ring the opening bell.
The TSP website states there will be daily routine system maintenance and backups between midnight and 4 a.m. E.T. that "may cause slower than normal transaction response times."