Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Air traffic controllers and more
Wednesday - 10/31/2012, 7:41pm EDT
Trish Gilbert is the executive vice president of the National Air Traffic Controllers Association.
She's part of a series we are working on to identify high-profile (and some not so high-profile) jobs in the federal government. Many members of the public know these people exist, but haven't a clue how they got where they are or what they do. So we're going to find out.
Sean Reilly of Fefrom the Federal Times will talk about the possible impact of the election on federal and postal workers, and retirees.