Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Answers to your long-term care insurance questions
Monday - 8/6/2012, 6:20pm EDT
- What are the benefits that are available from long-term care policies for residential care as well as in-home care for aging loved ones?
- What options are available?
- How do you determine the amount of coverage you should have?
- What's the process for trying to file a claim to use your Long Term Care Insurance?
This is a "must listen" show for someone with aging parents. McGuinness also stresses that any federal employee over age 50 ought to seriously consider enrolling in the Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program. It's important to know your options ahead of time, so decisions and choices are easier to make.