Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Talk Back to Washington
About 90 percent of federal employees live and work outside of Washington. We wondered what they would say if they could talk to headquarters. So, we asked them. In Federal News Radio's special report, Talk Back to Washington, we provide insight for the federal manager on the workforce outside the Beltway. We find out about their working conditions, what they think of policy decisions made in Washington, and what they want Washington to know about the work they do day-in and day-out.
How to keep lines of communication open between HQ and field
Thursday - 8/11/2011, 7:30pm EDT
Check out more from the series, "Talk Back to Washington."
- Series Home
- Column: 7 Habits of Highly Effective People ... Federal-style
- FEB heads describe work and life outside of D.C.
- MAP: Where do feds work?
- PHOTOS: Feds at work
- Top cities with the most feds
(Copyright 2011 by FederalNewsRadio.com. All Rights Reserved.)