Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Account Manager (WTOP/WFED)
Tuesday - 11/13/2012, 4:08pm EST
STATION & LOCATION: WTOP; WFED Washington, DC
HOURS: 40 hour weeks
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
POSTED DATE: 02/27/2013
CLOSING DATE: 05/27/2013 or until filled
POSITION Summary: Responsible for building, maintaining, and retaining
corporate relationships with business entities which may prove profitable to the
Company. Identify marketplace opportunities, prospect and engage new clients,
develop proposals, and manage the contract process, while ensuring client
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Pursue and develop leads to acquire new business accounts.
- Maintain existing accounts in prompt and efficient manner.
- Designs and delivers presentations to current and prospective clients highlighting the products and services of the Company.
- Negotiate contract terms with clients, and follow through with contract process.
- Assure rate integrity and obtain credit approval for all new accounts.
- Meet or exceed annual and monthly revenue goals.
- Responsible for all past-due account collections.
- Stay abreast of up-to-date competitive local and industry practices,
- Minimum of five (5) years sales experience (media and/or Business to Business; sold to government contractors and/or display advertising preferred).
- Valid driver's license and insurability.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, sometimes stressful, environment.
- Ability to maintain a positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management, and clients.
- Ability to handle and keep confidential information.
- Willingness to participate in learning and growth opportunities within and outside the Company.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to work in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Ability to function in a team environment.
- Ability to work established schedule and other hours as needed.
- Willing to sign a Hubbard Radio Account Manager Agreement.
- Ability to communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
- Manual dexterity and fine motor skills to manipulate computer keys and general office equipment (telephone, copier, calculator, etc.) for extended periods of time.
- Ability to hear and speak clearly and follow both oral and written direction.
- The Company may make reasonable accommodations to facilitate the ability
to perform essential job functions.
An Equal Opportunity Employer