Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Account Manager (WTOP/WFED)
Tuesday - 11/13/2012, 4:08pm EST
POSITION Summary: Responsible for building, maintaining, and retaining
corporate relationships with business entities which may prove profitable to the
Company. Identify marketplace opportunities, prospect and engage new clients,
develop proposals, and manage the contract process, while ensuring client
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Pursue and develop leads to acquire new business accounts.
- Maintain existing accounts in prompt and efficient manner.
- Designs and delivers presentations to current and prospective clients highlighting the products and services of the Company.
- Negotiate contract terms with clients, and follow through with contract process.
- Assure rate integrity and obtain credit approval for all new accounts.
- Meet or exceed annual and monthly revenue goals.
- Responsible for all past-due account collections.
- Stay abreast of up-to-date competitive local and industry practices,
- Minimum of five (5) years sales experience (media and/or Business to Business; sold to government contractors and/or display advertising preferred).
- Valid driver's license and insurability.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, sometimes stressful, environment.
- Ability to maintain a positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management, and clients.
- Ability to handle and keep confidential information.
- Willingness to participate in learning and growth opportunities within and outside the Company.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to work in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Ability to function in a team environment.
- Ability to work established schedule and other hours as needed.
- Willing to sign a Hubbard Radio Account Manager Agreement.
- Ability to communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
- Manual dexterity and fine motor skills to manipulate computer keys and general office equipment (telephone, copier, calculator, etc.) for extended periods of time.
- Ability to hear and speak clearly and follow both oral and written direction.
- The Company may make reasonable accommodations to facilitate the ability
to perform essential job functions.
Hubbard Radio Washington, D.C., LLC Application Procedures:
No Phone Calls Please
- Application can be downloaded from the website.
- Hubbard Radio Washington, D.C., LLC does not allow walk-in applicants into the facility.
- Applications will only be accepted for positions posted on this web site.
- Submitting an application for positions not posted will not be accepted.
- A resume will not be accepted unless submitted with our application.
- If you are offered employment by Hubbard Radio Washington, D.C., LLC, you will be asked to sign an agreement to arbitrate any disputes that may arise between you and Hubbard Radio Washington, D.C., LLC regarding your employment with the company prior to commencing employment with the company.
An Equal Opportunity Employer