Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Reporters' Roundup: Obama's budget cut proposals,
Monday - 9/19/2011, 7:46pm EDT
These are the stories Federal News Radio reporters are working on today.
- President Obama's deficit reduction plan is out. The President talked about it in a speech today, and the Office of Management and Budget has posted the entire plan. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey has looked it over, and read the parts that pertain to you and your colleagues in the government.
- President Obama is asking federal workers to pay more for their retirement benefits. That's one item in a $4 trillion plan that the president has submitted to a Congressional committee tasked with reducing the federal deficit. Federal News Radio's Emily Kopp has the story.
- The Government Accountability Office says the Pentagon has a credible plan in place for getting its books in shape for an audit by fiscal year 2017. But GAO says planning for an audit and actually passing one are two different things. Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu has the story.