Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Reporters' Roundup: FAA furlough, debt debate
Monday - 8/1/2011, 7:18pm EDT
These are the stories Federal News Radio reporters are working on today.
- It may LOOK like nothing is happening as the shutdown at the Federal Aviation Administration enters its second week. But there is SOME activity toward getting a deal done. Congressman John Mica of Florida is the Chairman of the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee. He tells Federal News Radio reporter Emily Kopp, that he is meeting regularly with FAA officials, the White House and Senate Democrat.
- Mike Causey told you last week that the debt limit deals that Congress was considering were causing a lot of uncertainty among you and your Federal colleagues. Mike is back today. His column is called "Furloughs Will Cost States A Bundle."