Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Senate confirms 3 Justice nominees
Tuesday - 6/28/2011, 5:19pm EDT
Federal News Radio
The Senate confirmed three senior Justice Department nominees, including one opposed by many Republicans, Reuters reports.
Deputy Attorney General James Cole drew criticism for his support of trying terrorism suspects in civil rather than military trials, according to the article.
The Senate vote to confirm Cole was 55-42.
The Senate also confirmed Lisa Monaco to run the division overseeing terrorism cases and Virginia Seitz to run the office of legal counsel, Reuters reports.