Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
A new vision for USPS?
Wednesday - 6/15/2011, 3:56pm EDT
How can the U.S. Postal Service evolve as it faces technological changes that have decreased the volume of physical mail? Read tweets from the PostalVision 2020 conference (#pv2020), held today in Arlington, Va.
From the conference website:
The velocity with which disruptive innovation is impacting the marketplace for sending and receiving information is truly astounding. The postal industry product category mainstays of correspondence, transactions, advertising and parcel delivery are undergoing radical transformation. Participants at every stage of the mail value chain, including mailers, service providers, suppliers of goods, equipment and software, and progressively empowered recipients, are increasingly being challenged by alternative methods of information distribution.