Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
USIS wins new investigations support contract
Monday - 6/13/2011, 2:26pm EDT
Federal News Radio
US Investigations Services has been awarded a new contract to provide background investigation services for the federal government. The contract is a one year base with a maximum four option years worth $288 million.
USIS is currently at the end of a five-year contract with the Office of Personnel Management and will transition to the new contract on June 30, 2011.
Currently, USIS supports the government with case file maintenance, case file preparation and screening and data entry, among other services.
USIS is the government's largest contractor for background investigation services with about 100 contracts.