Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
USIS wins new investigations support contract
Monday - 6/13/2011, 2:26pm EDT
Federal News Radio
US Investigations Services has been awarded a new contract to provide background investigation services for the federal government. The contract is a one year base with a maximum four option years worth $288 million.
USIS is currently at the end of a five-year contract with the Office of Personnel Management and will transition to the new contract on June 30, 2011.
Currently, USIS supports the government with case file maintenance, case file preparation and screening and data entry, among other services.
USIS is the government's largest contractor for background investigation services with about 100 contracts.