Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
GSA hires Jefferson Consulting's Conrad
Monday - 5/9/2011, 7:10pm EDT
By Jason Miller
Federal News Radio
The General Services Administration has hired Kathy Conrad to be its new principal deputy associate administrator in the Office of Citizen Services and Innovative Technologies.
GSA confirmed Conrad's hire and today being her first day at the agency.
Conrad comes to GSA from Jefferson Consulting where she was senior vice president responsible for the company's corporate consulting business, including federal marketing, lobbying and due diligence, and led the federal marketing/business development practice. She has been with Jefferson Consulting since 1994.
Conrad will work for Dave McClure, GSA's associate administrator in the Office of Citizen Services and Innovative Technologies, and will work closely with Martha Dorris, GSA's deputy associate administrator in the office.
"Kathy Conrad is a great addition to the GSA leadership team as we work to identify and apply new technologies to make government operations more effective and create excellence in customer service," McClure said in an e-mail statement.
Conrad will focus on a broad portfolio of areas, including mobile technology, helping with some new features on USA.gov and several other areas that fall under the Office of Citizen Services and Innovative Technologies.
Conrad spent most of her career in industry, but did work as a policy analyst for the National Science Foundation. She also worked for Praxis and the National Society of Professional Engineers.
(Copyright 2011 by FederalNewsRadio.com. All Rights Reserved.)