Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
DoD to cut civilian senior execs
Monday - 2/21/2011, 6:48pm EST
The memo said 126 positions will be eliminated and 83 jobs will be downgraded to GS-15 positions, The Federal Times reports.
The article says, "Ninety-seven of the affected jobs will be non-intelligence members of the Senior Executive Service. Defense will also cut 21 senior-level or scientific and professional positions, as well as 33 highly qualified experts."
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.