Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Pentagon, Marine Corps Museum shootings linked
Tuesday - 10/26/2010, 6:06pm EDT
Federal News Radio
Investigators have linked the shootings at the Pentagon and the National Museum of the Marine Corps to a single weapon, according to a release from the FBI. The two shootings occurred last week only two days apart.
Investigators are still determining if the weapon was also used in an overnight shooting at a Marine Corps recruiting station in Chantilly. The FBI is investigating all three shootings.
The FBI did not release details about the weapon. However, TBD reports that the weapon was a high-powered rifle.
Law enforcement agencies are asking anyone with information to contact Crime Solvers at 1-866-411-TIPS/8477 or text "TIP187" plus your message to CRIMES/274637.