Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Pentagon, Marine Corps Museum shootings linked
Tuesday - 10/26/2010, 6:06pm EDT
Federal News Radio
Investigators have linked the shootings at the Pentagon and the National Museum of the Marine Corps to a single weapon, according to a release from the FBI. The two shootings occurred last week only two days apart.
Investigators are still determining if the weapon was also used in an overnight shooting at a Marine Corps recruiting station in Chantilly. The FBI is investigating all three shootings.
The FBI did not release details about the weapon. However, TBD reports that the weapon was a high-powered rifle.
Law enforcement agencies are asking anyone with information to contact Crime Solvers at 1-866-411-TIPS/8477 or text "TIP187" plus your message to CRIMES/274637.