Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Pentagon, Marine Corps Museum shootings linked
Tuesday - 10/26/2010, 6:06pm EDT
Federal News Radio
Investigators have linked the shootings at the Pentagon and the National Museum of the Marine Corps to a single weapon, according to a release from the FBI. The two shootings occurred last week only two days apart.
Investigators are still determining if the weapon was also used in an overnight shooting at a Marine Corps recruiting station in Chantilly. The FBI is investigating all three shootings.
The FBI did not release details about the weapon. However, TBD reports that the weapon was a high-powered rifle.
Law enforcement agencies are asking anyone with information to contact Crime Solvers at 1-866-411-TIPS/8477 or text "TIP187" plus your message to CRIMES/274637.