Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Pentagon, Marine Corps Museum shootings linked
Tuesday - 10/26/2010, 6:06pm EDT
Federal News Radio
Investigators have linked the shootings at the Pentagon and the National Museum of the Marine Corps to a single weapon, according to a release from the FBI. The two shootings occurred last week only two days apart.
Investigators are still determining if the weapon was also used in an overnight shooting at a Marine Corps recruiting station in Chantilly. The FBI is investigating all three shootings.
The FBI did not release details about the weapon. However, TBD reports that the weapon was a high-powered rifle.
Law enforcement agencies are asking anyone with information to contact Crime Solvers at 1-866-411-TIPS/8477 or text "TIP187" plus your message to CRIMES/274637.