Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Waldron new president of Coalition for Government Procurement
Tuesday - 10/26/2010, 2:38pm EDT
Federal News Radio
Roger Waldron is the new president of the Coalition for Government Procurement, according to a release.
Waldron is currently an attorney with the firm of Mayer Brown. He has previously served in the General Services Administration and has experience in GSA's Multiple Award Schedule program. Waldron's first day is Nov. 8.
"I am excited about this new opportunity. The Coalition has an outstanding reputation in the field of commercial solution procurement policy," Waldron said in the release. "I look forward to working with (Chairman Bill Gormley) and Coalition members to promote common sense acquisition policy and expand the Coalition's reach."
Waldron replaces Larry Allen, who has been with the association for 20 years.