Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Waldron new president of Coalition for Government Procurement
Tuesday - 10/26/2010, 2:38pm EDT
Federal News Radio
Roger Waldron is the new president of the Coalition for Government Procurement, according to a release.
Waldron is currently an attorney with the firm of Mayer Brown. He has previously served in the General Services Administration and has experience in GSA's Multiple Award Schedule program. Waldron's first day is Nov. 8.
"I am excited about this new opportunity. The Coalition has an outstanding reputation in the field of commercial solution procurement policy," Waldron said in the release. "I look forward to working with (Chairman Bill Gormley) and Coalition members to promote common sense acquisition policy and expand the Coalition's reach."
Waldron replaces Larry Allen, who has been with the association for 20 years.