Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Waldron new president of Coalition for Government Procurement
Tuesday - 10/26/2010, 2:38pm EDT
Federal News Radio
Roger Waldron is the new president of the Coalition for Government Procurement, according to a release.
Waldron is currently an attorney with the firm of Mayer Brown. He has previously served in the General Services Administration and has experience in GSA's Multiple Award Schedule program. Waldron's first day is Nov. 8.
"I am excited about this new opportunity. The Coalition has an outstanding reputation in the field of commercial solution procurement policy," Waldron said in the release. "I look forward to working with (Chairman Bill Gormley) and Coalition members to promote common sense acquisition policy and expand the Coalition's reach."
Waldron replaces Larry Allen, who has been with the association for 20 years.