Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Wennergren, others get new jobs at DoD
Tuesday - 10/5/2010, 7:30pm EDT
Federal News Radio
The Defense Department announced reassignments for three members of its Senior Executive Service.
David Wennergren is the new assistant deputy chief management officer for the Office of the Deputy Secretary of Defense. Wennergren previously served as deputy assistant secretary of defense, information management, integration and technology, and deputy chief information officer, Office of the Secretary of Defense.
Federal News Radio told you last week that the DoD CIO's functions will move to the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) as part of a redistribution of $100 billion in funds. Teri Takai's appointment as DoD CIO was withdrawn but there is speculation she will named to the post within DISA.
Other reassignments include:
- David Bennett has been assigned as program executive officer for Global Information Grid (GIG) Enterprise Services Engineering, Defense Information Systems Agency, Falls Church, Va. Bennett previously served as deputy program executive officer for GIG.
- Rebecca Harris has been assigned as deputy component acquisition executive, DISA. Harris previously served as program executive officer for GIG.