Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Wennergren, others get new jobs at DoD
Tuesday - 10/5/2010, 7:30pm EDT
Federal News Radio
The Defense Department announced reassignments for three members of its Senior Executive Service.
David Wennergren is the new assistant deputy chief management officer for the Office of the Deputy Secretary of Defense. Wennergren previously served as deputy assistant secretary of defense, information management, integration and technology, and deputy chief information officer, Office of the Secretary of Defense.
Federal News Radio told you last week that the DoD CIO's functions will move to the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) as part of a redistribution of $100 billion in funds. Teri Takai's appointment as DoD CIO was withdrawn but there is speculation she will named to the post within DISA.
Other reassignments include:
- David Bennett has been assigned as program executive officer for Global Information Grid (GIG) Enterprise Services Engineering, Defense Information Systems Agency, Falls Church, Va. Bennett previously served as deputy program executive officer for GIG.
- Rebecca Harris has been assigned as deputy component acquisition executive, DISA. Harris previously served as program executive officer for GIG.