Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Naval Postgraduate School wins 'Best Overall Location'
Sunday - 9/19/2010, 7:48pm EDT
We asked you to consider the nightlife, the restaurants, and the overall environment that surrounds these agencies before voting in our poll.
In the end, the Naval Postgraduate School came out on top with 44 percent of the vote. The National Park Service came in second (36 percent), followed by the Department of Energy's Golden Field Office (13 percent), the Department of Agriculture (6 percent) and the Veterans Affairs New York Harbor Healthcare System (1 percent).
The Naval Postgraduate School won for its location near the Monterey Bay in California.
Up next in our Best of the Federal Government series, we want you to tell us which of your co-workers deserves to win the title "Best Dressed?" Send us an email with that person's name, his/her agency, and why you believe this person is the best dressed. Be sure to include a photo of the nominee as well.