Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Naval Postgraduate School wins 'Best Overall Location'
Sunday - 9/19/2010, 7:48pm EDT
We asked you to consider the nightlife, the restaurants, and the overall environment that surrounds these agencies before voting in our poll.
In the end, the Naval Postgraduate School came out on top with 44 percent of the vote. The National Park Service came in second (36 percent), followed by the Department of Energy's Golden Field Office (13 percent), the Department of Agriculture (6 percent) and the Veterans Affairs New York Harbor Healthcare System (1 percent).
The Naval Postgraduate School won for its location near the Monterey Bay in California.
Up next in our Best of the Federal Government series, we want you to tell us which of your co-workers deserves to win the title "Best Dressed?" Send us an email with that person's name, his/her agency, and why you believe this person is the best dressed. Be sure to include a photo of the nominee as well.