Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Naval Postgraduate School wins 'Best Overall Location'
Sunday - 9/19/2010, 7:48pm EDT
We asked you to consider the nightlife, the restaurants, and the overall environment that surrounds these agencies before voting in our poll.
In the end, the Naval Postgraduate School came out on top with 44 percent of the vote. The National Park Service came in second (36 percent), followed by the Department of Energy's Golden Field Office (13 percent), the Department of Agriculture (6 percent) and the Veterans Affairs New York Harbor Healthcare System (1 percent).
The Naval Postgraduate School won for its location near the Monterey Bay in California.
Up next in our Best of the Federal Government series, we want you to tell us which of your co-workers deserves to win the title "Best Dressed?" Send us an email with that person's name, his/her agency, and why you believe this person is the best dressed. Be sure to include a photo of the nominee as well.