Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Pentagon has best transportation options for feds
Friday - 9/3/2010, 5:30pm EDT
37 percent of Federal News Radio listeners and readers believe the Pentagon has the best choices for its employees. NASA finished second with 19 percent of the vote. The National Institutes of Health and the Nuclear Regulatory Commission tied for third with 15 percent and the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency finished last with 13 percent.
Thanks to all of you who voted!
Up next in our Best of the Federal Government series -- we want to know what federal agency has the best overall location. Maybe the agency has a lot of dining options nearby or maybe there's a lot of great nightlife options in the vicinity. Or maybe it just has a great view of the neighborhood it's situated in.
Nominate an agency by filling out our anonymous form or sending us an email. And be sure to tell us why you think this agency deserves to win. Nominations will be accepted through Friday, September 10, 2010.