Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Pentagon has best transportation options for feds
Friday - 9/3/2010, 5:30pm EDT
37 percent of Federal News Radio listeners and readers believe the Pentagon has the best choices for its employees. NASA finished second with 19 percent of the vote. The National Institutes of Health and the Nuclear Regulatory Commission tied for third with 15 percent and the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency finished last with 13 percent.
Thanks to all of you who voted!
Up next in our Best of the Federal Government series -- we want to know what federal agency has the best overall location. Maybe the agency has a lot of dining options nearby or maybe there's a lot of great nightlife options in the vicinity. Or maybe it just has a great view of the neighborhood it's situated in.
Nominate an agency by filling out our anonymous form or sending us an email. And be sure to tell us why you think this agency deserves to win. Nominations will be accepted through Friday, September 10, 2010.