Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Pentagon has best food/cafeteria in govt.
Friday - 8/6/2010, 11:06pm EDT
The Pentagon took 46 percent of the vote in Federal News Radio's unscientific poll. The Commerce Department came in second place with 18 percent, followed by the CIA (14 percent), the Department of Agriculture (13 percent), the National Reconnaissance Office (7 percent) and the Coast Guard headquarters (2 percent).
The voting is part of Federal News Radio's Best of the Federal Government series.
Up next, we want to know which agency or department you think has the best gym in the federal government. Nominate an agency by sending us an email or filling out our anonymous form. Nominations are being collected through Friday, Aug. 13, 2010.
What other categories do you have to look forward to in our Best of the Federal Government series?
- Best Parking/Transportation Options - August 23, 2010
- Best Overall Location - September 6, 2010
- Best Dressed (Male/Female) - September 20, 2010
And heck, if you have an idea for a category we should consider let us know that too. Maybe we'll add it!
(Copyright 2010 by Federal News Radio. All Rights Reserved.)