Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
USPS offers discounts for military families during holidays
Tuesday - 10/13/2009, 2:03pm EDT
The U.S. Postal Service is offering a discount on its largest largest Priority Mail Flat Rate box for families and friends of U.S. military personnel.
USPS said in a press release that the recommended mailing date for those who want to get gifts to service members by the start of the holiday season should plan to mail them by Nov. 13.
Flat rate boxes are free at any Post Office, and postage, labels and customs forms can be printed online using Click-N-Ship.
To see an online table of updated APO and FPO addresses and mailing restrictions by individual APO/FPO ZIP Codes, go here and then click on "Overseas Military/Diplomatic Mail."
On the Web:
USPS -- Web site
(Copyright 2009 by FederalNewsRadio.com. All Rights Reserved.)