Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
GSA combines offices of acquisition, govermentwide policy
Tuesday - 8/11/2009, 7:10pm EDT
Originally part of that Office, the Office of Acquisition Policy was renamed the Office of the Chief Acquisition Officer when they were separated in July 2004.
GSA Acting Administrator Paul F. Prouty says in a press release that both offices share a common mission, which they will better be able to fulfill under combined leadership.
GSA has named Michael Robertson as Associate Administrator of the reunited Office of Governmentwide Policy.
Robertson has served as GSA's White House liaison since March.
Read more: DorobekInsider
(Copyright 2009 by FederalNewsRadio.com. All Rights Reserved.)