Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
New NTSB chair sworn in
Tuesday - 7/28/2009, 5:24pm EDT
The National Transportation Safety Board now has a new chairman.
Earlier today, the NTSB, which is the independent Federal agency tasked with investigating transportation accidents, issued the oath of office to Deborah Hersman, who has been on the board for the last five years.
She was nominated in June by President Obama and confirmed by the Senate last week.
Last month, she was the public presence of the NTSB following the fatal crash of two Metro trains in Northeast D.C.
On the Web:
(Copyright 2009 by FederalNewsRadio.com. All Rights Reserved.)