Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
New NTSB chair sworn in
Tuesday - 7/28/2009, 5:24pm EDT
The National Transportation Safety Board now has a new chairman.
Earlier today, the NTSB, which is the independent Federal agency tasked with investigating transportation accidents, issued the oath of office to Deborah Hersman, who has been on the board for the last five years.
She was nominated in June by President Obama and confirmed by the Senate last week.
Last month, she was the public presence of the NTSB following the fatal crash of two Metro trains in Northeast D.C.
On the Web:
(Copyright 2009 by FederalNewsRadio.com. All Rights Reserved.)